Looking for an incredibly tasty & incredibly easy salsa recipe? I got you covered.
I love making healthy dishes with Caleb and spending time in my new beautiful kitchen!
I am completely infatuated with Food Photography and all it’s elements; the cooking, lighting, composition, & styling have me smiling from ear to ear.
Yesterday, we made a 7 Pepper, Corn & Black Bean Salsa.
7 Pepper, Corn & Black Bean Salsa
Makes 8 cups
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 Jalapeño Pepper
- 1 Anaheim Pepper
- 1 Green Chili
- 1 Sweet Banana Pepper
- 1 tsp ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 bag frozen Corn
- 1 Yellow Onion, minced
- 1 Can low-sodium Black Beans, drained & rinsed
- 3 Limes, juiced
- 2 Roma Tomatos
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup Cilantro
- 1 Carrot, shredded
- Several shakes of Tabasco Garlic Pepper Hot Sauce
- Clean, cut and remove seeds from peppers.
- Shred carrot in food processor. Change blade for veggie chopping.
- Put tomatoes, peppers, onion in food processor. Pulse until consistency is what you want it to be.
- Pour mixture in bowl. Squeeze limes, add garlic cloves, cilantro, salt, pepper, can of beans, and bag of corn. Mix well.
- Add several squirts of hot sauce. Mix well. Add more hot sauce, cilantro, salt or pepper as you desire.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Two great things that pair well with salsa; beer & sun flare. #LoveMyApartment
Milwaukee Food Photography || Studio 29 Photography || Ren Davis