Yesterday, we made Jalapeño Spinach Soup.
I liked this soup for a lot of reasons, but mostly because it was green.
I was so darn good you probably burn your mouth in two ways, 1) because you can hardly wait to eat it 2) it is spicy.
Jalapeño Spinach Soup
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 3 carrots, grated
- 1 medium white potato, peeled and cubed
- 2 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 six ounce bag baby spinach
- 1 jalapeño
- Freshly ground black pepper & sea salt
Serve with fresh bread and shredded parmesan cheese. #yummo
Food Photography || Milwaukee Wisconsin || Studio 29 Photography