For all fans of Milwaukee, beautiful details, and beer – – today’s wedding is kind of a big deal!
Saturday’s incredible day started on the 4th Floor of the Milwaukee Hilton Garden Inn. From the moment I arrived everything was perfect.
Annie + Matt’s ceremony at St Mary’s was classic and beautiful. And their sunny streamer exit from the chapel was so fun!
After the ceremony we visited Bar Louie for some noms, went to Marquette and played with A+M’s puppies, and then rushed to Lake Park and managed to snap the bridal party photos within minutes of the torrential downpour. We braved it through the storm and stopped to take some hilarious photos at the Federal Building during the rain storm, before heading to their reception at the Milwaukee Historical Society.
A+M’s attention to detail was insane. Every piece of decoration represented some part of their relationship. I loved it all.
I am so grateful I was a part of their beautiful day. I am so lucky to be able to call them my friends.
Thank you + Enjoy the Preview! XO
Special Thanks to All of the Vendors:
- Venue: Milwaukee Historical Society
- Photography: Studio 29 Photography
- Catering: Zilli Hospitality
- Flowers: Adorn by Zilli Hospitality
- Bridesmaids Bouquets: Dried Lavender from Etsy
- DJ: Sound by Design
- Macaroons: Le Rêve
- Gelato: La Coppa
- Wedding cake: Regina’s Bay Bakery
- Anniversary Cake: Classy Girl Cupcakes
- Wedding dress: Miss Ruby Boutique; Roma by Robert Bullock
- Bridesmaids dresses: MinkMaids
- Bride, bridesmaids and mothers jewelry: Lizzibeth
- Badass clutch: MinkMaids
- Wedding Coordinator: Lindsay Flasch Events
- Irish dancers: Kinsella Academy of Irish Dance
- Rentals: Canopies
- Transportation: Milwaukee Food & City Tours
- Hair/Make-Up Bride: Neroli
- Super kickass calligraphy: Ren Davis