10 Podcasts You Should Be Listening To // On My Mind Monday
Do you have a long commute to and from work? an upcoming trip? Do you want to start your morning on a positive note? Do you consider yourself creative? Are you getting a little bored with your playlist? If you answered yes to any of these questions you will enjoy today’s blog post because I am sharing 10 Podcasts You Should Be Listening To. If you are not already on the podcast bandwagon, jump on it!
*Note* Not ALL of the Podcasts I listen to are geared towards growing and improving the Studio 29 business, but admittedly A LOT of them are. If you enjoy smiling, are interested in self-growth, or learning something, you might like one from the second portion of the list. If you are a creative entrepreneur I recommend subscribing to the first 5 Podcasts I listed below. I am subscribed to lots of Podcasts, these are the top 10 I was stuck on the last few weeks. Enjoy!
- Ready, Set, Empire Lise Kuecker has owned multiple seven-figure businesses across the U.S. and currently coaches entrepreneurs how to create consistently profitable businesses for themselves. Her mission is to transform other people’s businesses through a full calendar of clients, prices that have real profits behind them, packages that create recurring revenue, world-class client retention rates, and so much more. Each episode she discusses tips to grow your business with principles she used for hers.
- Boss Girl Creative A podcast geared for female creative entrepreneurs that informal you about the whys, hows, and whats of blogging, business and being a creative entrepreneur + listen to interviews with some amazing Boss Girl Creatives.
- Girlboss Radio with Sophia Amoruso First off, I love this woman! Sophia interviews a different girl boss and shares their struggles, wins, and what they learned while growing their business. The tone of this Podcast is light and humorous and I thoroughly enjoy it.
- PS You Got This! The podcast is designed to educate, inform and entertain you about the entrepreneurial journey. Each show shares topics from Kristie Keever, Lacy Boggs and Terra Bohlmann.
- TWiP Family is hosted by Jenny Stein, mother of 4. She interviews a new professional photographer each episode and discusses tips and tricks for taking the most amazing photos of your family.
- Stuff You Should Know is a podcast where you learn about everything and anything. We went to a live recording of this podcast at Turner Hall on October 8, 2015. It was the best show ever because Caleb proposed to me on stage. See the YouTube video HERE. XOXO
- Good Life Project The purpose of each episode is to help each other live more meaningful, connected and vital lives.
- Clever We all live and work in the built world, and every object, system and environment in the built world has been designed. Clever is a podcast about design and designers. Because relating to the humans responsible for the objects and environments that shape our lives can result in a more meaningful connection to the built world.
- Your Motivational High Five is a short, 5-minute podcast seeking to motivate you in the way of self-examination, developing good mental health, and empowering yourself to do incredible things. I love his calming voice and honesty. Since I began listening I am happier, more prepared to handle difficult social situations, better able to accept criticism, be honest with myself and not try to be someone I am not, and I am better able to communicate my feelings to my friends and family. ** UPDATE** Since writing this post, the host of YMHF, Phil Larson invited me to be a guest on his Podcast. You can listen to the episode on your iTunes/iPhone OR Online/Android
- Note to Self is my newest find and I am obsessed. It is a tech show about being human. Hosted by Manoush Zomorodi. Each episode has thought-provoking and unique content.
Do you enjoy listening to Podcasts? Which ones are you subscribed to? Happy Monday + Have a Great Week!
PS: Currently, listening to A Way With Words. I have developed a love for linguistics, since meeting Caleb. He introduced me to Boggle and we play Scrabble so frequently, our board remains on our dining room doubling as decoration and for play! If you want to expand your vocabulary and learn some fun facts about language, Go Check it Out!