Hi Hi!! It’s Monday and for today’s On My Mind Monday entry I am going to share some new life happenings + fun stuff!
- This weekend we started our Sunporch/Entryway Make-Over, which consisted of me tearing the wood floor panels up yesterday. I annihilated that room and had a blast doing it! I will be doing a full room reveal blog post in the future so I don’t want to spoil tooooo much but let me leave you with four heavenly words: Monochromatic Hexagon Geometric Tile!! We ordered the tile this morning and I have been perma-smiling all day!
- Caleb finished the fence + the gate at the garage + build an arbor at the top!
- I discovered an incredible instagram account and I am obsessed. Literally these interiors are what my dreams are made of: https://www.instagram.com/hallofhomes/
- The photo of our living room I posted in last week’s OMMM blog entry was featured in West Elm’s mass email this weekend!!!! I nearly died when my friend Joey informed me!!
- I discovered the Pick and Save near our house now carries Siggi’s Icelandic Style Yogurt. #happydance
- And while I am on the subject of food, I am currently also completely obsessed with locally made Tapuat Kombucha. In particular, I am obsessed with the Grape and Ginger flavors.
- I’m knee deep in wedding season so that means tons of editing and driving to sessions, here is my “DRIVE” playlist that I’ve been piecing together since last August. Dang! I didn’t realize I’ve been adding and listening consistently for so long! Enjoy!
And thats a wrap! Caleb literally just pulled up in the drive way with our jeep full of materials for working on the sunroom – so that means time to work!!
Have a great week folks!!