This Saturday’s wedding in Cedarburg was the greatest!
From the getting ready photos at their new home to the crazy dance party in the evening, everything about Lindsay + Levi’s wedding made me smile!
Their intimate ceremony took place beneath the willows at Centennial Park.
Lindsay looked so gorgeous with her blue painted rose bouquet and mint-green TOMS. Levi was the definition of dapper in his blue suit-coat and chestnut Allen Edmonds.
Tucked underneath a white tent filled with 200 floating balloons, the reception was the ultimate party!
- Bride & Groom got ready together at their own home – I think this is the sweetest way to prepare for your special day!
- Their doggy Rudy was their ring bearer
- Music was specifically selected and set up by the bride + groom
- Cocktail Hour snack provided by Jimmy the Popcorn Man – I have never seen so many popcorn toppings!
- Catering by DR DAWG – hot dogs, chicago dogs, veggie burgers – YUM!!
- Lawn Games – bags, giant jenga, frisbee
- Sans cake! Tons of Donuts and Various Chocolate Truffles
- Head-Cut-Outs of the Bride and Groom at each table – made such a great group photo!
- Open Bar – family and friends took turns being the bartender
- We played with colored smoke bombs – thanks for being our guinea pigs!
- Sparkers – thanks for running around like crazy, Caleb!
- Lantern Send-Off
Thank you for choosing Caleb and me as your wedding photographers! Enjoy the preview! XO