10 Motivational Quotes to Get You Through the Day // On My Mind Monday
Happy Monday, world! My weekend was tiring but so great; jam-packed with cleaning, a photoshoot, my play-offs hockey game, grocery shopping, and . . . enjoying far to many cinnamon rolls with my dear friend Autumn in honor of her birthday!
And now it is Monday and I am feeling groggy, tired, and bit stressed. Despite my urge to press snooze multiple times I am up, sipping coffee, and currently skimming through a list of quotes to help smash these Monday Blues.
As I have expressed multiple times; the way you are thinking, directly correlates with how your day will commence. If you adjust the quality of your thinking it will change the quality of your day. For me, motivational quotes have an amazing ability to vaporize my negative thinking patterns.
So, to combat the grogginess or unsettling thoughts that might be bumbling around you, I am sharing 10 motivational Quotes to help get you through the day/week/month.
Here you go, Sit. Breath. Read. Enjoy…
- Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me. – Carol Burnett
- Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. – Charles R. Swindoll
- The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. -Winston Churchill
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you. – Steve Jobs
- The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt. – Sylvia Plath
- If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Don’t be discouraged. It’s often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock. – Unknown
- A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs the approval of sheep. – Vernon Howard
- Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. – Paulo Coelho
- You need to learn how to select your thoughts just the same way you select your clothes every day. This is a power you can cultivate. -Elizabeth Gilbert / Eat, Pray, Love