Happy Monday! We had another jam packed weekend with a M+C’s baby shower, Ashley’s birthday party, Caleb played in a golf tourney, hockey game, a concert, and a tour of the Pabst Mansion paired with a wine tasting.
I found this list of questions and I thought answering 26 of them would be appropriate for the date. Some questions are basic and some aren’t so basic.
- Are you named after anyone? My middle name is Graham; my father’s name.
- Do you have kids? Just a doggy and two cats.
- What’s the first thing you notice about people? Their Smile.
- What is your eye color? Green with specks of Brown & Blue
- Scary movie or happy endings? Happy!
- Hobbies: drawing, walking Kenzo doggy, reading, taking bike or motorcycle rides.
- Favorite smell? Citrus or Vanilla.
- College Degree(s)? Double Major Graphic Design + Journalism
- When was the last time you cried? Yesterday; I miss my family.
- How many countries have you visited? 6
- What was your favorite/worst subject in High School? Fav: Art Worst: Chemistry
- What is your favorite drink? Rockstar or Coffee or Iced Tea
- What’s the last thing you bought? Overall Shorts from Madewell.
- Favorite Restaurant? I love so many, but I am always down for Triskeles, Lazy Susan, or KanPai
- What is your favorite animal? It’s a Tie: Elephant or Dog
- Favorite Sports Team? Pittsburgh Penguins!
- Vice? I drink to much Rockstar.
- PC or Mac? Mac!
- Favorite TV Show(s)? The Americans, Parks and Rec, and 30 Rock
- Favorite Movie(s)? Great Gatsby, Inception, The Accountant, and Like Crazy
- How many tattoos? 4
- Favorite song at the moment? Afterlife (EFL107) – Dabin Remix – Illenium
- Where were you born? Silver Spring, Maryland
- Do you have any siblings? One older sister and one younger brother.
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? An animator for Disney
- How tall are you? 5’4
Wishing you all an amazing week!